WIN a Share of $10,000
At Bob Burns Blinds order any product from our range over the next 10 weeks and you’re in the running to win $1,000 off your order! There’s 10 chances to win from our massive $10,000 prize pool. Competition starts on January 10th 2022 and runs till March 18th 2022.
Terms and Conditions for Bob Burns Blinds “Win A Share of $10000 Off Your Order” Promotion
1. The promoter of this promotion is Bob Burns Blinds (ABN 86 916 786 437) of 1215 South Road, St Marys SA 5042 (“Promoter“).
2. Information on how to enter the promotion and prize forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
3. Entry is open to South Australian residents who satisfy the entry requirements as stated in term 4, with entrants under the age of 18 to enter with parent/guardian permission. The officers, management and employees (or immediate family of an officer, manager or employee) of the Promoter, the agencies associated with this Competition, and their related bodies corporate are not eligible to enter.
4. To enter, participants must place an order with Bob Burns Blinds between 3/1/2022 and 13/3/2022 to the value of $2000 or more, with the standard deposit paid on your order. Once the order is processed and deposit paid, you are automatically enter into the draw.
5. The Promotion starts at 12:01 AM ACST Monday 3rd January 2022 and closes at 11:59 PM ACST on Sunday 13th March 2022. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM ACST Sunday 13th March 2022.
6. Prize draws will be conducted by physical draw weekly 10am at Bob Burns Blinds, 1215 South Road, St Marys, on Mondays 10/1/2022, 17/1/2022, 24/1/2022, 31/1/2022, 7/2/2022, 14/2/2022, 21/2/2022, 28/2/2022, 7/3/2022 and 14/3/2022.
7. Prize winners will be notified on each draw date by phone and email, and the winner will be published on the Bob Burns Blinds website and social media.
8. There are 10 weekly prizes of $1000.00 credit to be applied to the winner’s order invoice. If the balance of the winner’s order invoice is less than $1000.00, the remaining value after the remaining balance has been credited to the order will be awarded as cash.
9. Total prize pool valued at $10,000.00.
10. Any prizes unclaimed will be void and will not be redrawn.
11. Winners must also make themselves available for marketing purposes for example, photography, TV and radio interviews.
12. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries and entry is deemed to be received at the time it is received in the Promoter’s database and not the time of transmission by the entrant.
13. Drawn entries will be checked for validity against competition rules of entry as they are drawn. Any entries deemed not valid (as per term 4) will be discarded and the draw will continue until all prizes are allocated.
14. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner may be required to sign an indemnity in a form approved by the Promoter in favour of the Promoter and all involved parties prior to participating.
16. All entries remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information to contact you for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and the winner’s name published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out above.
17. The Promoter and its officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any damage or loss (including but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) arising from personal injury or death or loss of, or damage to property which is suffered or sustained in connection with the promotion or any prize, except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded by law.
18. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures, including any injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
20. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned in any respect due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone or amend the promotion subject to the written directions of any competent authority.
21. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
22. SA Licence No